Anaerobic Tank System With In-ground Biogas Storage
Green Lagoon’s Anaerobic Tank System With In-ground Biogas Storage Reactor for any of its projects is designed with more than 30-day hydraulic retention time, to provide longer wastewater retention time resulting in a higher degree of digester stabilization. This allows for the full and complete digestion of organic matter in wastewater such as palm oil mill effluent (POME) during normal operations, and will not overload the system during peak flow or in the event of shock loading, making the system more robust compared to other anaerobic digester systems in Malaysia.
- Skid-mounted Biogas Delivery System to Scrubber
- Skid-mounted Biogas Drying system before biogas utilization
- Automated biogas feeding and delivery
- Complete with biogas measurement instrumentation
- Quick installation and modular expansion possibility